Campus Connection Help
1. Log in to Campus Connection
2. Click on the Academic Progress tile
3. Click on the My Academics Requirements
4. Different sections of this report can be collapsed and expanded by using either the [Collapse All] or [Expand All] buttons at the top of the report, or by clicking on the triangle icons to the left of each information segment
5. Courses will be marked with corresponding "Taken", "In Progress", and "Planned" icons throughout the report
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket