Information Link is a weekly news update from the Office of Teaching and Learning.
The Information Link System is designed for faculty, teaching staff, graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and staff who support instructors on campus. As a subscriber you will receive exclusive content, meaning you will be the first to find out about awards, teaching and learning events, updates, tips, new blog post notifications, and more.
Become a part of our Information Link System by subscribing and/or submitting information and events for us to pass along. If you are hosting an event for faculty or graduate students, you may print the brochure and sign-up sheet below.
Thank you for your interest in providing content for NDSU Office of Teaching and Learning's Information Link emails. Information Link is an opt-in email list with content focused on teaching at the university level. Subscribers are generally NDSU instructors (faculty, lecturers, extension educators, GAs/TAs, etc.) and individuals who support those instructors. All content and information that is relevant to teaching and learning is welcome.
What to Know:
- Emails are sent once per week to faculty, staff, and graduate student subscribers.
- Upcoming Events section - Items in this section are displayed until the event has expired.
- Features and News section - Items in this section are displayed for approximately three consecutive weeks. Information in this section may be events, announcements, tips, useful resources, awards, professional development opportunities, and more.
- Tips and Articles section - Items in this section can be any content in the form of a tip or article that helps teachers of all levels and content better their teaching.
- Featured Content section - This section at the very beginning of the email is reserved for items that have a broad impact. You may submit items for this section but final selections are based on impact and space availability.
Submit Your Content:
To include content in the Information Link emails, please fill out the our Information Link System submission form.
Encourage fellow faculty, teaching staff, extension educators, and graduate students to subscribe to our Information Link system.