Offers educational support services and provides information regarding institutional academic policies and procedures to faculty, staff, and students. Look for information and tutorials on a variety of teaching related topics including: grade reporting, Campus Connection help pages, course scheduling guidelines, FERPA, final exams, forms, data reports, and student statistics.
Resources provided include the following:
- Campus Connection Security Access,
- Campus Connection Help Pages,
- Classroom & Computer Cluster Reservations,
- Course Scheduling Guidelines,
- Departmental Course Evaluations,
- Faculty Senate Information,
- FERPA Guidelines,
- Final Exam Schedule,
- Forms for Faculty and Instructional Staff, and
- Grade Loading Instructions.
Phone: 701-231-7981; 1-800-608-6378 (toll-free)