Welcome to NDSU! An important part of becoming a member of the NDSU campus community is to complete the We Take a Stand workshop. All incoming and transfer students are required to complete this 90 minute program which focuses on preventing violence on our campus including how you can help stop dating violence, stalking and sexual violence.
To complete the training via the training, please login to Blackboard and follow the instructions below to access the program
- ‘Log in to Blackboard and click on ‘Organizations’ on the left hand side of the page.
- Under ‘Organizations’ in the middle of the page, you will see ‘We Take A Stand: Seminar for First Year & Transfer Students-Spring 2022’. Click on the link.
- Once you have accessed the training please review the Instructions under Assignments before beginning the videos and quizzes (click the blue line to the left of the screen to see the program menu).
- Students will be required to receive at least a cumulative grade of 80% (120 points) on all program quizzes to be marked as completed.
- You will not be able to view the next quiz or video until you complete the prior video or quiz and mark it as ‘reviewed’.
Please note - If you have a hold on your account the hold will be removed upon completion of the program. Please allow for up to 24 hours (1 business day) for your hold to be removed once you have completed the program.
If you have questions, would like assistance with registration or would like to request special accommodations please call Megan Talcott at 701-231-5733 or email email@example.com
SAP Account Hold
If you have a SAP hold on your student account please complete the We Take A Stand trianing via blackboard. The program can be found under 'Organizations'. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!