Welcome to NDSU! An important part of becoming a member of the NDSU campus community is to complete the We Take a Stand workshop. All incoming and transfer students are required to complete this 90 minute program which focuses on preventing violence on our campus including how you can help stop dating violence, stalking and sexual violence.
Students can complete the training via the online version you can login to Blackboard and follow the instructions below to access the program
- ‘Log in to Blackboard and click on ‘Community’ at the top of the page.
- Under ‘My Organizations’ in the middle of the page, you will see ‘We Take A Stand: Seminar for First Year & Transfer Students- Spring 2021’. Click on the link.
- Once you have accessed the training please review the syllabus before beginning the recorded sessions and quizzes.
- Students will be required to receive at least a cumulative grade of 80% (288 points) on all program quizzes to be marked as completed.
- You will not be able to view the next quiz or video until you complete the prior video or quiz and mark it as ‘reviewed’.
Please note - If you have a hold on your account the hold will be removed upon completion of the program. Please allow for up to 24 hours (1 business day) for your hold to be removed once you have completed the program.
If you have questions, would like assistance with registration or would like to request special accommodations please call Sexual Assault Prevention and Advocacy at (701) 231-5733 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.