Registration information for We Take a Stand will be available by Move-In Weekend.
New NDSU students for Spring 2023 will complete the training via blackboard.
If you have a SAP hold on your student account please complete the We Take A Stand trianing via blackboard. The program can be found under 'Organizations'. Email email@example.com if you have questions!
To complete the training via the training, please login to Blackboard and follow the instructions below to access the program
- ‘Log in to Blackboard and click on ‘Organizations’ on the left hand side of the page.
- Under ‘Organizations’ in the middle of the page, you will see ‘We Take A Stand: Seminar for First Year & Transfer Students-<your first semester at NDSU>’. Click on the link.
- Once you have accessed the training please review the Instructions under Assignments before beginning the videos and quizzes (click the blue line to the left of the screen to see the program menu).
- Students will be required to receive at least a cumulative grade of 80% (120 points) on all program quizzes to be marked as completed.
- You will not be able to view the next quiz or video until you complete the prior video or quiz and mark it as ‘reviewed’.
***The course was built to be trauma-informed, but it may bring up strong emotions for individuals who have experienced violence or harassment. If you would like to learn about alternative course completion options, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.***