NDSU Catering is an affordable, convenient and tasty option for student group meetings or events! See how we can help make your event a success.
Student Organization Hospitality Grant
Since 2008 NDSU Dining has used to the Hospitality Grant to assist small student organizations provide snacks and refreshments during their meetings.
Get up to $150 for your Student Organization
As a student organization, you can apply to receive $150 per semester toward your food and beverages purchase. Here is how:
- Events must be scheduled in either the Memorial Union or the Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center.
- Visit the NDSU Catering office in the lower level of the Memorial Union with your room reservation details.
- You will make your food and beverage selections while you're there
- Bring your Student Group People Soft number in order to complete the ordering form
- Once your request has been processed and approved, you’ll get notified by NDSU Catering to pick up your copy of the approved hospitality grant.
- Bring a copy of the approved hospitality grant to the Memorial Union or Alumi Center office for final processing.
Hospitality Grant Terms
- Meeting must take place in the Memorial Union or Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center.
- Pooling of grant funds between multiple student groups or off campus groups is not permitted.
- Hospitality grant requests must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Events must take place Monday-Friday between 8 am and 7 pm. Weekend events do not qualify.