Student Team Members
NDSU Dining is committed to providing opportunities for student success both inside and outside of the classroom. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate class schedules and finals week exams. We also have a robust training program that coincides with opportunities for advancement and increased pay. Build confidence and gain valuable skills that are transferable after graduation, all while working in a fun environment!
Join our team!
Click here to apply now!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (701) 231-6703
Part-time Team Members (non-students)
Part-time, non-student employees are those who want to work at least 20 hours per week. They perform all necessary duties to serve food to customers, and execute all necessary tasks to assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Employees also maintain all equipment used at workstations in an acceptable and sanitary condition.
- Assist with prep work including chopping vegetables
- Assisting cooks with getting ingredients for recipes
- Serving food at hot stations, cutting and plating desserts
- Restocking food, milk, dishes, paper products, etc.
- Cleaning tables, sweeping floors and wiping up spills, vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing dishes
- Tearing down and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Taking and recording food temperatures
- Running the cash register, ensuring students are swiping their cards and verifying their picture on photo IDs
- Answering customer questions in a friendly manner
- Set up, serve meals and clean up for Catering and work in Concessions as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- This position will require you to work in other areas or buildings as needed.
Join our team!
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (701) 231-7001
Full-time Team Members
As our department grows and expands, so does the need to expand our full-time team members. With unbeatable benefits, and the opportunity to grow and advance, working for NDSU Dining can't be beat. Learn more here.