With three all-you-care-to-eat dining centers, five full-service coffee shops, and a food court with six eateries, NDSU can satisfy every craving and keep you coming back for more. We know what’s important to you—a wide selection of quality ingredients, healthy options and food that tastes great.
NDSU Dining Mission
Our Mission is to create the highest quality of dining and food related experiences which will enhance the education and social environment for our students, the university and community.
NDSU Dining is made up of five main units:
1. Dining Centers: From international cuisine to your home style favorites, NDSU dining centers have something for everyone.
2. Coffee Shops: College life sometimes requires a little caffeine. Our coffee shops not only provide a full menu of all your coffee shop favorites, we all serve pastries, snacks and lunch items.
3. Food Court: Located in the lower level of the Memorial Union, the food court offers five eateries with a variety of options, including sandwiches, burgers, salads, pizza, tex-mex and Chinese.
4. Catering: On campus or off, NDSU Catering offers a wide variety of menu options that are sure to meet all of your event needs.
5. Concessions: NDSU concessions make Bison game days even better.
NDSU Dining Team
NDSU Dining is the largest employer on campus, including more than 300 student team members. Learn why our team loves working with Dining and join our team today!
Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have the best dining experience possible. Learn more about our services for dietary needs.
Our meal plans are designed to meet a variety of needs. Whether you live on or off campus, you are a student or staff, we have something for everyone!