Join our Team
Want an on-campus job with great pay, flexible hours, free food and awesome coworkers? Join Team Dining!
Why work for Dining?
More than 200 students work at NDSU Dining – the largest student employer on campus. Why do students work at dining?
- A variety of positions: From bakers to baristas to cooks and accounting. There is something for everyone.
- NEW PAY INCREASE! Positions start at $13.50/hour with opportunities for advancement and raises up to $15/hour. PLUS an additional $2/hour during our incentive period.
- Free food: A free meal with every shift!
- Friends: The best part of working in NDSU Dining is the people you’ll meet.
- Convenience: No commute and schedules are flexible. 3-20 hours per week!
- Advancement: Our robust training program coincides with advancement and increased pay.
- Professional Development: Grow in your communication, leadership skills, problem solving, teamwork and time management.
What our Students Say
“I like the environment and I look forward to coming to work. It feels like family rather than co-workers.” - Emily H.
“I love being able to work on campus, and that NDSU Dining is flexible to my class schedule. I also love the free meals when I am done with my shift.” - Tyler C.
"Being a new student, I was very stressed about not knowing anyone. Once I started working at NDSU Dining, I began to meet new people and my stress level dropped.” - Parvina Y.
“I never imagined this job would teach me so much. As a student manager, I gained valuable management experience and skills. Managing people will be a part of my post college career and having this experience makes me feel more confident entering the workforce.” - Matt B.
NDSU Dining offers a variety of internship opportunities where students get work experience related to their academic majors or career goals, while making money and receiving credit.