Join our Team
Want an on campus job with great pay, flexible hours, free food and awesome coworkers? Apply now!
Why work for Dining?
More than 300 students work at NDSU Dining – the largest student employer on campus. Why do students work at dining?
- A variety of positions: From bakers to baristas to cooks and accounting. There is something for everyone.
- Great pay, free food: Positions start at $10/hour with opportunities for advancement, plus free meals!
- Friends: The best part of working in NDSU Dining is the people you’ll meet.
- Convenience: No commute and schedules are flexible.
- Advancement: Our robust training program coincides with advancement and increased pay.
- Professional Development: Grow in your communication, leadership skills, problem solving, teamwork and time management.
What our Students Say
“I like the environment and I look forward to coming to work. It feels like family rather than co-workers.” - Emily H.
“I love being able to work on campus, and that NDSU Dining is flexible to my class schedule. I also love the free meals when I am done with my shift.” - Tyler C.
"Being a new student, I was very stressed about not knowing anyone. Once I started working at NDSU Dining, I began to meet new people and my stress level dropped.” - Parvina Y.
“I never imagined this job would teach me so much. As a student manager, I gained valuable management experience and skills. Managing people will be a part of my post college career and having this experience makes me feel more confident entering the workforce.” - Matt B.