The NEW West Dining Center
BRAND NEW and fully renovated, the West Dining Center (also known as West or the WDC) is a full-service, state-of-the art dining center. From international cuisine to your home-style classics, the WDC will satisfy every craving you have and keep you coming back for seconds. West features:
- Global: International cuisine that offers ready-to-eat and custom ordering options
- The Bakery: Fresh baked goodies, straight from the oven
- Clean-eats: Clean eating, free of the top 8 allergens
- Pizza: More variety, plus new flatbreads
- Smoothie Station: Fresh fruit, real ingredients, for a superfood smoothie experience
- Homestyle: All your favorite comfort foods in one place
- Do it Yourself Grill: The student grill that you know and love, with bigger grills, more counter space, greater variety of ingredients, plus digital recipe and how-to video screens
- Salad/Panini/Deli: Amazing new selection, plus ready-to-eat items
- The Grill: Burgers, brats and more
- Action stations for demo-cooking and cooking classes
- Fireplace with soft-seating and charging stations
In response to COVID-19, NDSU will implement remote teaching and learning for an additional two weeks after spring break. Updated Dining hours, policies and procedures can be found here.
WDC Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 11pm
Friday & Saturday: 8am – 8pm
Sunday: 8am – 9pm
Each station's hours vary. View specific food station hours here.
During the academic school year, NDSU Dining Centers are open from 10am - 6pm on storm days.
The West Dining Center is NDSU's allergen-friendly dining center. All items served within the WDC are made without peanut or tree nut ingredients.
Clean Eats is a food station located within the WDC that provides entrees, side items and desserts that are free from the top eight allergens (milk, egg, soy, gluten, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts) and gluten.
For more information on NDSU Dining's commitment to dietary needs, and additional services provided to those who need dietary services, please click here.
*Please note, NDSU's centralized production bakery is located in the lower level of the West Dining Center. It uses tree nut and peanut ingredients, but every effort is made to avoid cross contact with the upper-level dining center.
Located between the high-rise residence halls of Seim, Thompson, Sevrinson, Pavek, and Cater. All of these halls also have direct tunnel access to the WDC so residents do not have to brave the cold or change out of their slippers to grab a bite to eat.