West Dining Center
Fully renovated in 2019, the West Dining Center (also known as West or the WDC) is a full-service, state-of-the art dining center.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 11pm
Friday & Saturday: 7am – 8pm
Sunday: 8am – 9pm
CLOSED for Cleaning: 10-10:30am, 3-3:30pm, 7:30-8pm (M-Th)
- Global: Serving a variety of meals from around the world
- The Bakery: Fresh baked goodies, straight from the oven
- Clean Eats: Clean eating, free of the top 8 allergens
- Pizza: More variety, plus new flatbreads
- Smoothies: Fresh fruit, real ingredients, for a superfood smoothie experience (breakfast only)
- Homestyle: All your favorite comfort foods in one place
- Salad/Panini/Deli: Amazing new selection, plus ready-to-eat items
- The Grill: Burgers, brats and more
The West Dining Center is NDSU's allergen-friendly dining center. All items served within the WDC are made without peanut or tree nut ingredients.
Clean Eats is a food station located within the WDC that provides entrees, side items and desserts that are free from the top eight allergens (milk, egg, soy, gluten, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts) and gluten.
Learn more about NDSU Dining's commitment to our students with allergies or dietary sensitivities.
NDSU Dietary Services
*Please note, NDSU's centralized production bakery is located in the lower level of the West Dining Center. It uses tree nut and peanut ingredients, but every effort is made to avoid cross contact with the upper-level dining center.
West is located between the high-rise residence halls of Seim, Thompson, Sevrinson, Pavek, and Cater. All of these halls also have direct tunnel access to the WDC so residents do not have to brave the cold or change out of their slippers to grab a bite to eat. Physical location is 1500 15th Ave. N., Fargo, ND.