We love our part-time employees! Not only do we provide flexible scheduling, our part-time team members get a free meal with each shift, plus the ability to work in a fun and friendly environment.
Part-time, non-student employees are those who want to work at least 20 hours per week. They perform all necessary duties to serve food to customers, and execute all necessary tasks to assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Employees also maintain all equipment used at workstations in an acceptable and sanitary condition.
- Assist with prep work including chopping vegetables
- Assisting cooks with getting ingredients for recipes
- Serving food at hot stations, cutting and plating desserts
- Restocking food, milk, dishes, paper products, etc.
- Cleaning tables, sweeping floors and wiping up spills, vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing dishes
- Tearing down and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Taking and recording food temperatures
- Running the cash register, ensuring students are swiping their cards and verifying their picture on photo IDs
- Answering customer questions in a friendly manner
- Set up, serve meals and clean up for Catering and work in Concessions as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- This position will require you to work in other areas or buildings as needed.
Join Our Team
Or feel free to print the application.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (701) 231-7001