We love our part-time team members! Not only do we provide flexible scheduling, our team members get a free meal with each shift plus the ability to work in a fun and friendly environment.
High School Students: If you work as a dining team member during high school, you have the opportunity to be promoted to student supervisor for your first year at NDSU! Student supervisors are not only paid more, but they also receive a discount on their meal plan!
Part-Time Position Description:
Our part-time team members perform all necessary duties to prepare and serve food to customers, and assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Team members also maintain all equipment used at workstations.
Tasks may include:
- Assist with prep work including chopping vegetables
- Assisting cooks with getting ingredients for recipes
- Serving food at hot stations, cutting and plating desserts
- Restocking food, milk, dishes, paper products, etc.
- Cleaning tables, sweeping floors and wiping up spills, vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing dishes
- Tearing down and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Taking and recording food temperatures
- Running the cash register
- Answering customer questions in a friendly manner
- Set up, serve meals and clean up for Catering as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- High School Students (All positions) - Pay starts at $12.00+/hour
- Part-time Positions:
- Food Service - Pay starts at $12.00+/hour
- Retail Food Court / Barista - Pay starts at $16+/hour, depending on experience
Years of service will increase your pay!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 701-231-9604