Your step-by-step guide to NDSU Dining Centers
1. Decide: You can eat at any dining center that best fits your needs. One way to choose is by location; which one are you closest to at meal times? You also can select based on the menu; each dining center serves something different. Check the NDSU Dining app and select a location based on your meal preference.
2. Access: Once you arrive at your dining center of choice, simply scan your NDSU ID card or scan your finger.
3. Select: Browse around and make your selections. We are a tray-free facility, so simply grab a plate/dish at the station you select. Utensils are placed in multiple places throughout the dining centers. Cups are near the beverages, and napkins are on each table.
4. Dine: Sit wherever you want.
5. Dash: Bring your dishes/cups/utensils to the dish return area.