Including U is a conversation series open to the NDSU community that focuses on a diverse range of experiences and identities in Higher Education. These sessions are held from Noon to 1 pm via Zoom [Zoom link] on the dates listed below.
The MISSION of Including U is:
- To develop community among staff, students, and faculty through dialogue, learning, and mutual visioning
- To engage people around campus in consideration of various experiences and identities in Higher Education, particularly those which may be underrepresented
- To provide information from experts in a topic as an introduction to certain lived realities in our campus or local community
- To shed light on present efforts to work towards inclusion related to the topic presented
- To spark dialogue about challenges, ideas, concerns, and hopes regarding the development of inclusive practices at NDSU
Participants are encouraged to enjoy their lunch during the discussions. Each session hosts experts from the local community and NDSU to present on a particular topic and invite dialogue. If you have an interest in being part of these panels or have an idea for a future topic, please contact Julie Nash email@example.com.
SERIES CALENDAR 2023-2024
Black Women on Campus
Being LGBTQ on Campus