Unofficial Transcript

How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript in Campus Connection

Note: Unofficial transcripts are only available online for students who were enrolled at NDSU Fall 2002 or later (complete records should be available, including most terms prior to Fall 2002). Academic records for students enrolled prior to Fall 2002 are maintained outside of Campus Connection. Those students may only request official transcripts.

  1. Log in to Campus Connection
  2. Click on the Academic Records tile
  3. Click on Unofficial Transcript Request
  4. Select North Dakota State University of more than one NDUS institution is listed
  5. Select the type of transcript you would prefer
    • "Unoff PDF Transfer Details" — (long form) displays detailed information about transferred courses
    • "Unoff PDF Transfer Summary" — (short form) displays only a summary of transferred credits
  6. Click the Submit button and wait for the report results to appear
  7. Print if desired

Please note: The PDF transcript will appear in a pop-up tab/window of your browser. You may need to change your browser settings to temporarily allow pop-ups during your browser session when accessing your transcript.