Staff and Faculty Payroll Deduct Program
NDSU Dining is excited to implement a payroll deduction option for staff and faculty who want to purchase a meal plan subscription. Our meal plan deduct program allows you to deduct the amount of meals you want to eat per pay period from your paycheck for one low price ($7.25/meal plus tax), without committing to a full block plan. Meals purchased through payroll deduct do not expire and can be used at nine locations on campus.
- 4 Meals per pay period (approximately 2 meals per week) ($31.18 tax included)
- 5 Meals per pay period (approximately 2-3 meals per week) ($38.97 tax included)
- 6 Meals per pay period (approximately 3 meals per week) ($46.76 tax included)
Listed rates are for the 2021/22 academic year. Prices will change on July 1, 2022 for the new fiscal year.
- Meals can be used at 9 locations on campus, including our dining centers, coffee shops, and food court. Meals can be dine in or take out. [Caribou and Panda Express are not included in this plan.]
- You will be able to see your meals on GET Mobile (via the app or the desktop version). It will be labeled “FS Payroll Plan” and will show the number of meals available.
- Although the per meal price of this subscription matches the 100 block plan price, you are not committing to or purchasing a 100 block plan. This is a rolling subscription and can be canceled at any time.
- Meals do not expire and rollover, but cannot be refunded.
- If you cancel the deduction plan you can still use the meals in your account.
- When signing up, you will get to select one of two deduction options for a start date:
- I want my first deduction to be on the 15th of ___________________________, 20________ with meals starting on the 16th.
- I want my first deduction to be on the 30th/31st of __________________________________, 20_________ with meals starting on the 1st of the following month.
- Deduction Requests must be received by the 5th of the month for meals to start on the 16th or by the 20th to start on the 1st.
- Cancellations must be received by the 5th of the month to cancel by the 15th or by the 20th to cancel by the 30th/31st.