Staff and Faculty Payroll Deduct Program
Our meal plan deduct program allows benefited staff/faculty to deduct a set number of meals from your paycheck for one low price of $8.50/meal, plus tax. Faculty/staff meals can be used at nine on-campus locations and meals do not expire. Meal plan holders may use their meal passes for themselves and accompanying guests.
See how much you can SAVE with a block plan!
- 4 Meals per pay period (approximately 2 meals per week) ($36.55, tax included)
- 5 Meals per pay period (approximately 2-3 meals per week) ($45.69, tax included)
- 6 Meals per pay period (approximately 3 meals per week) ($54.83, tax included)
Listed rates will begin on July 1, 2023.
- Meals can be used at 9 locations on campus, including our dining centers, coffee shops, and food court. Meals can be dine-in or take-out. [Caribou and Panda Express are not included in this plan.]
- You will be able to see your meals on GET Mobile (via the app or the desktop version). It will be labeled “FS Payroll Plan” and will show the number of meals available.
- Staff/faculty meals roll over year-to-year and do not expire, but cannot be refunded or transferred. Unused meals are forfeited if you are no longer employed at NDSU.
- If you cancel the deduction plan you can still use the meals in your account.
- When signing up, you will get to select one of two deduction options for a start date:
- I want my first deduction to be on the 15th of ___________________________, 20________ with meals starting on the 16th.
- I want my first deduction to be on the 30th/31st of __________________________________, 20_________ with meals starting on the 1st of the following month.
- Deduction Requests must be received by the 5th of the month for meals to start on the 16th or by the 20th to start on the 1st.
- Cancellations must be received by the 5th of the month to cancel by the 15th or by the 20th to cancel by the 30th/31st.
- To change the number of meals deducted, click the “Change Payroll Deduct" box, submit the form as you did originally, and indicate the new amount of meals deducted. This form will override the original form.