Pruess Lab Spotlight
- Erika Shay Bauer recieved the Graduate Student Teaching Award from the North America Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture. The purpose of this award is to recognize and reward NACTA graduate student members who are involved in classroom instruction who excel as teachers in the agricultural disciplines. Read more about this award here!
- Congratulations to Erika Shay Bauer for passing her master's defense in April!
- H. Roald and Janet Lund Excellence in Teaching Award, Office of the Vice President for Agricultural Affairs, 2021.
- William J. and Angelyn A. Austin Advising Award, Office of the Vice President for Agriculture and University Extension, 2010.
- Larson/Yaggie Excellence in Research Award, Office of the Vice President for Agriculture and University Extension, 2006.