The NDSU Wellness Center offers memberships to the North Dakota State University community. It is encouraged to stop by the Customer Service Desk to find out more information about membership options.
Benefits of Membership
Membership with our facility includes the use of all areas of the facility: basketball/racquetball courts, walking/running tracks, fitness areas, studios, climbing wall, lap/leisure pools, sauna and locker rooms.
- Access to personal training services instructed by certified trainers (extra fee)
- Access to participate in all group exercise classes for free (yoga, Kinesis, Barre, cycling, Zumba, HIIT, etc.)
- Ability to workout in specialized fitness programs (extra fee)
- Participation in intramural sports (must be student, staff, or faculty)
- Opportunity to climb at the climbing wall for free
- Access to equipment checkout at the Campus and Intramural Sports Desk and open recreation opportunities
- Ability to apply for a fitness center reimbursement program (dependent on your insurance type)
- Access to a variety of cardiovascular and weight lifting equipment
Members also have the ability to rent lockers, sponsor another person for membership and more!