Membership Expiration and Renewal
All faculty/staff, dual, and associate spring memberships will expire on May 13th, 2016.
For annual memberships, expiration dates are dependent on date of purchase.
Faculty/staff enrolled for payroll deduction memberships will automatically renew for summer membership, unless a cancellation form is submitted by May 1st, 2016.
Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form
To renew your current membership, please stop by the Customer Service Desk at the Wellness Center. Staff/faculty and associate members may renew their membership through our Online Portal. Associate members looking to renew must have been given access to the portal by filling out the Web Portal Access Form.
Options for Renewal
Questions? Contact the Membership and Communication Coordinator at email@example.com
The NDSU Wellness Center offers memberships to the North Dakota State University community. It is encouraged to stop by the Customer Service Desk to find out more information about membership options.
Each member is required to show their NDSU ID or Wellness Center Membership Card to gain access to the activity areas.
Need a rest between classes? The Narum Atrium has comfortable seating, campus WiFi, and campus accessible computers for your use.
Benefits of Membership
Membership with our facility includes use of all areas of the facility: basketball and racquetball courts, tracks, fitness areas, studios, climbing wall, and locker rooms.
- Access to personal training services instructed by certified trainers. (extra fee)
- Access to participate in all group exercise classes for free. (yoga, Kinesis, Barre, cycling, Zumba, HIIT, etc.)
- Ability to workout in specialized fitness programs (extra fee).
- Participation in intramural sports (must be student, staff, or faculty)
- Opportunity to climb at the climbing wall for free.
- Access to equipment checkout at the Campus and Intramural Sports Desk and open recreation opportunities.
- Ability to apply for a fitness center reimbursement program (dependent on your insurance type).
- Variety of cardiovascular and weight lifting equipment to shape your routine.
Members also have the ability to rent lockers, sponsor another person for membership, and more!
Questions on membership types, fees, or policies? Contact Jeff.Dertinger@ndsu.edu or (701) 231-5213