Benefits of Membership
Membership with our facility includes the use of all areas of the facility: basketball/racquetball courts, walking/running tracks, fitness areas, studios, climbing wall, lap/leisure pools, sauna and locker rooms.
- Access to personal training services instructed by certified trainers (extra fee)
- Access to participate in all group exercise classes for free (yoga, Kinesis, Barre, cycling, Zumba, HIIT, etc.)
- Ability to workout in specialized fitness programs (extra fee)
- Participation in intramural sports (must be student, staff, or faculty)
- Opportunity to climb at the climbing wall for free
- Access to equipment checkout at the Recreation Desk and open recreation opportunities
- Ability to apply for the fitness center reimbursement program (Sanford Health Plan or BCBS of ND)
- Access to a variety of cardiovascular and weight lifting equipment
Members also have the ability to rent lockers, sponsor another person for membership and more!
Guest passes are available for $6 per visit for adults 16 and over. Guests at least 18 years old, must show a photo ID with date of birth, sign a waiver of liability, and be accompanied by a current member at check-in. Guest 16-17 years old, must show a photo ID, have a parent/guardian present to sign a waiver of liability and be accompanied by a current member at check-in. Guest passes are not available Monday-Friday from 1:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m. to assist with reduced capacity during our busiest times
Who Can Purchase Membership?
NOTE: Currently enrolled NDSU students (at least one credit) are charged mandatory student fees that includes access to the Wellness Center. This list includes all other individuals that are eligible to purchase membership.
- Non-enrolled summer students (returning for fall classes)
- Incoming first-year students (summer)
- Staff/faculty (all job bands)
- Visiting Scholars/Researchers
- NDSCS students (Fargo campus)
- NDSU Alumni
- Affiliate organizations - List of Eligible Organizations
- Sponsored individuals (must be sponsored by a current member)
- Guests may purchase guest passes with sponsorship of a current member (Ages 16 and up)
Interested in a membership? Contact email@example.com to schedule a consultation or get more information.