Benefits of Membership
Membership with our facility includes the use of all areas of the facility: basketball/racquetball courts, walking/running tracks, fitness areas, studios, climbing wall, lap/leisure pools, sauna and locker rooms.
- Access to personal training services instructed by certified trainers (extra fee)
- Access to participate in all group exercise classes for free (yoga, Kinesis, Barre, cycling, Zumba, HIIT, etc.)
- Ability to workout in specialized fitness programs (extra fee)
- Participation in intramural sports (must be student, staff, or faculty)
- Opportunity to climb at the climbing wall for free
- Access to equipment checkout at the Recreation Desk and open recreation opportunities
- Ability to apply for the fitness center reimbursement program (Sanford Health Plan or BCBS of ND)
- Access to a variety of cardiovascular and weight lifting equipment
Members also have the ability to rent lockers, sponsor another person for membership and more!
Guest passes are available for $6 per visit for adults 16 and over. Guests at least 18 years old, must show a photo ID with date of birth, sign a waiver of liability, and be accompanied by a current member at check-in. Guest 16-17 years old, must show a photo ID, have a parent/guardian present to sign a waiver of liability and be accompanied by a current member at check-in.
Current Members can sponsor up to three guests at any time.