Sanford Health Plan Fitness Center Reimbursement
All NDPERS members (NDSU staff and faculty) that wish to participate in the reimbursement program must either print a reimbursement form or retrieve one from the NDSU Wellness Center Customer Service Desk. The reimbursement program grants a $20 reimbursement for members that use the facility at least 12 times/month (reimbursements are taxable at 35%). All steps on the form must be completed and the form must be returned by the 10th of the respective month to be eligible for reimbursement that month. Members will not begin receiving credit until the form is submitted and all steps are properly completed.
Sanford Health Fitness Center Reimbursement Enrollment
All participating and prospective NDPERS members that wish to receive fitness center reimbursements will need to register their information on the Sanford Health Plan site.
- Create a mySanfordHealthPlan online member account
- Take the annual LifeScore Assessment required by Sanford Insurance.
- Under "NDPERS-Dakota Wellness" select "Wellness Portal."
- You will be directed to the NOVU website. Click on "Essential Care" and then complete the LifeScore Assessment
The LifeScore Assessment must be completed annually after January 1st, following your initial signup.
If you would like assistance setting up your mySanfordHealthPlan online member account or taking the health assessment, call the Sanford Health Plan Member Services Team at (800) 499-3416.
- Please note that after January 1st annually, NDPERS members will need to complete the LifeScore Assessment with Sanford Health Plan to continue receiving their monthly gym credit. Members will not receive credits if this assessment is not completed. We will not back-enter visits if the assessment has not been completed.
NIHCA Rewards Reimbursement Enrollment
nihcarewards.org All members must enroll on the NIHCA Rewards site to receive payment for their reimbursement. Failure to register will result in a reimbursement delay. You will need your health insurance card information, and banking information.
Reimbursement application forms must be submitted to Wellness Center Customer Service Desk in order to continue/begin receiving reimbursement credits with Sanford Health.
We will not accept any photocopies of insurance cards or bank account information. All information must be submitted using the online portals for each respective registration.
Sanford Quick Links
- Sanford Reimbursement Wellness Program Site
- NDSU Wellness Center NIHCA Rewards
- Sanford Reimbursement Application Form
Sponsored/Affiliate BCBSND Health Club Credit
Follow the steps on the BCBSND Health Club Credit application form to enroll for monthly reimbursements (12 visit minimum/month).