The Wellness Center employs more than 150 students who work as a team to deliver programs and services to the NDSU community. Our goal is to find motivated team members who aim to serve others, while having fun in a team learning environment. If you are a passionate and positive person that would like to be a part of the Wellness Center team, we strongly encourage you to fill out an application!
Requirements for Student Employment at the NDSU Wellness Center
- NDSU student enrolled in at least six credits during the regular academic year.
- Attend employment interview, if selected.
- Attend training, if selected.
- Work study eligibility is accepted, but not required for Wellness Center employment.
- Part-time Job Opportunities in Child Care, Fitness, Recreation, Aquatics & more!
- Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
- Group Exercise Instructors Opportunities
- Intramural Officials Opportunities
Student Employment &