The primary purpose for guest passes is to accommodate friends and family of NDSU students and Wellness Center members. Guidelines for guests are as follows:
- Guests must be 18 years of age and older. Minors are only allowed as spectators for special events or observing intramural sports and must remain with parent/guardian at all times.
- Guest passes may be purchased at the Customer Service Desk.
- All guests must sign the Liability Waiver Form for each visit.
- All guests must have a valid driver’s license or valid federal issued ID with photo and proof of age.
- Sponsoring member must be present at the time of guest check-in.
- The Wellness Center reserves the right to approve or deny any guest pass request.
- Guest passes are for facility access and any regularly scheduled, no-cost programming taking place in the Wellness Center.
- Guests are not eligible to participate in intramural sport activities or personal training. Guests are allowed to purchase BodPod appointments.
- Guests are not eligible to sponsor other guests.
- Guests are not eligible to check out equipment.
Members may sponsor one guest per day, Monday-Friday during the fall and spring semesters. Members may sponsor up to three guests per day during weekends (beginning 5 pm Friday-Sunday close), breaks, holidays and summer semester.
Guest Pass Rates
|Guest Pass 18+||$6 per visit||Sponsoring member must be present.|