All NDSU students and Wellness Center members are eligible to sponsor guests into the Wellness Center.
Guest Pass Policy
- Students and members may sponsor a guest for $6 - one guest Monday-Friday and up to three guests on weekends, holidays and break periods (weekends begin at 5 pm Friday).
- All guests must be sponsored by an active, current student or member to be eligible for a guest pass.
- Valid photo federal ID must be presented at the time of sale.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guest pass privileges include use of activity areas, locker use, group fitness classes and aquatics. Guests are not eligible for intramural sports, personal training or equipment/towel checkout.
- Guest passes are valid for one visit.
- NDSU students, staff, faculty and affiliate eligible individuals may sponsor themselves for a guest pass with valid photo federal ID. (Retired faculty & staff not included)
- Sponsoring members are responsible for guest behavior, damage and equipment.
- Sponsoring members are required to be with their guest at all times.