The primary purpose for guest passes is to accommodate friends and family of NDSU students and Wellness Center members. Guidelines for guests are as follows:
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age and older. Individuals 15 and younger are only allowed as spectators for special events or observing intramural sports and must remain with parent/guardian at all times.
- Guest passes may be purchased at the Customer Service Desk.
- All guests must sign the liability waiver for each visit. Minors require a parent/guardian to sign.
- All guests must have a valid driver’s license or valid federal issued ID with photo and date of birth.
- Sponsoring member must be present at the time of guest check-in.
- The Wellness Center reserves the right to approve or deny any guest pass request.
- Guest passes are for facility access and any regularly scheduled, no-cost programming taking place in the Wellness Center.
- Guests are not eligible to participate in intramural sport activities or personal training. Guests are allowed to purchase BodPod appointments.
- Guests are not eligible to sponsor other guests.
- Guests may check out equipment and towels from the Recreation Desk.
Guest Pass Rates
|Guest Pass 18+||$6 per visit||Sponsoring member must be present.|
|Guest Pass 16-17||$6 per visit||Sponsoring member must be present |
and Parent/guardian must be present to sign
waiver of liability.