Select the appropriate student classification below.
Undergraduate students returning after a leave of absence of at least one full semester (excluding summer) or after an Academic Suspension will need to submit the Undergraduate Reactivation/Petition for Readmission form.
Non-degree status is used for various scenarios at NDSU.
- Students planning to take limited coursework at NDSU (limited to 15 credits)
- Students who have completed one degree type (i.e. B.S.) and want to add an additional major or minor within that same degree type
- Resolve any holds. If an Admission Office hold is on the student's account, contact the Office of Admission at 701-231-8643
- For courses that require pre/co-requisite:
- Student can contact the department for a class permit
- Contact the Office of Registration and Records and provide a copy of the transcript that includes the pre/co-requisite