Spring 2024 Move-In Day
Welcome home to NDSU Residence Life! We are so excited for you to move in and make your hall your home.
Residence Halls open for spring semester at noon on Sunday, January 7. Doors will be open and staff will be at the main desk from noon - 9pm to welcome you and check you in. During your check-in you will receive your room key, mail key, check-in paperwork, and a welcome bag.
If you are not able to move in during this time period, no worries. If you arrive Monday - Friday, between 8am - 5pm, please call your hall director office or the Residence Life central office at 701-231-7557. If you arrive after hours, call the "RA on Duty" phone number. Numbers are listed on the main door.
International students are able to check-in during the New International Student Orientation.
The West Dining Center will be open from 4pm - 9pm on Sunday, January 7. All three dining centers will open with academic-year hours on Monday. If you have questions about Dining, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most halls have 30-minute parking lots that are near their main entrance; feel free to park in this area while you unload. You may also park in any residence hall parking lot while you move in. If you have not already ordered and received your parking pass in the mail, contact the parking office to order your pass or determine a pick up time.
- How do I learn where I am going to live?
- Once your assignment is made, we will send confirmation to your NDSU email. You can also look it up on your housing portal.
- What if I’m renting a loft?
- Contact CSI lofts to rent a loft and coordinate a pick up time.
- When will I get my student ID, if I don’t have it already?
- You will get your student ID from your RA upon check-in. Please make sure you upload your photo via GET so it is ready when you arrive.
- What if I have other questions?