This one-day training will help participants:
- Feel better prepared to serve as an effective board, council or committee member
- Recognize the components of an effective meeting
- Learn basic parliamentary procedure and how to use it
- Understand different personality styles and how they can work together effectively
- Use effective tools when dealing with conflict
The Lead Local training is delivered right to your organization or community. The cost is $75/person and includes lunch, breaks and materials.
Training times and dates are set up during initial consultation with NDSU Extension trainers. Plan for seven (7) total hours of training. A 9 AM start time and 4 PM end time is most often used.
To bring Lead Local to your organization or community contact:
Jodi Bruns (firstname.lastname@example.org), 701-210-0445 OR
Andrea Bowman (email@example.com), 701-523-6239