In 1913, the State Legislature appropriated $50,000 for the construction of a dairy building on campus. The construction of the new dairy building progressed rapidly and many believed the building would be ready for occupancy before the first of the year (1914). The plans called for a completed two and a half story building measuring 92 feet by 54 feet (Hunter, p. 36; Spectrum, September 30, 1913, p. 4). In 1976, the Dairy building became the Horticultural Science building and remained so until 1991 when the department moved to new Crop and Weed Science Building. In 1992, the building was renamed Engineering Technology. Today, the building provides classroom space and well as office space for such programs as Tri-College University.
1321 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102