Wiidakas Laboratory was built in 1949 and was originally known as the Corn Seed House. The Seed House contained, in 1978, the only cold storage facility for seedstocks preservation among the facilities of the North Dakota Experiment Station. A large portion of the funding for the building's construction came from the sale of superior inbreds and hybrids corn seed sales. The corn seed was grown and created by corn breeders and NDSU (It's Happening at State, October 4, 1978, p. 7).
1350 Bolley Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Wiidakas Lab