Harris Hall (originally the Cereal Technology and Research Building and later the Grain Products Laboratory) was built in 1954. It housed the milling, baking and macaroni processing equipment as well as the equipment for other laboratories. The building has since undergone four additions, the most recent being completed in 1990. One of the most notable additions is the Northern Crop Institute, which is attached to the building's south side. Today, Harris Hall houses the Cereal Science & Food Technology Department and the USDA Hard Red Spring and Durum Wheat Quality Laboratory.
1250 Bolley Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Harris Hall